Super Bowl LVII

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Super Bowl LVII

Post by bookworm »

ImageImage   Image   Image

ImageImageImageImage

Discussion thread for Super Bowl LVII, Kansas City Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles!
February 12th on Fox at 6:30 PM ET.
  • Both of the top seeds made the Super Bowl this season, which hadn't been the case for several years lately.
  • This is Kansas City's third Super Bowl appearance in four years. They got here by besting the Bengals in the AFC Championship, a rematch of the loss last year which had prevented them from making three straight Super Bowls.
  • This is the first Super Bowl where both teams will have a black starting quarterback.
Again this year there is a ToO team in the game, so if you don't have a stake in it consider rooting for 321tumbler's Eagles! \:D/

Be sure to come by the Chatroom party in #NFL to live chat the game while you're watching!
Or just come hang out even if you aren't watching, the more the merrier!

2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2009, 2007, 2006
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I doubt I'll make the chat but I'll probably at least have the game on a bit. I think my dad has a preference of who wins but I forget who... :anxious: I'm a big fan, I know. ;)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Chiefs win!

It was a really good game, until a very controversial penalty in the final minute gave KC the win.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

As someone who really didn't care who won, it was nice to see a good game with some drama and a close score. I can see how people who did care about the end result might have some thoughts on that late penalty. ;)