Foods You Miss

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Bren
Be positive!

Foods You Miss

Post by Bren »

Since I am old (don't laugh 30 is old :yes:), I have been thinking about foods I miss. With it being the holiday season, one that comes to mind is the Little Debbie Christmas wreath cookies. These were the bomb when they were around.

Another one that comes to mind is the Homestyle Chef Boyardee chicken parmesan. I used to live this as a kid.
What are yours?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Funny you mention Little Debbie's, because I just read recently that they are no longer available in Canada. :( I love a Swiss Roll or a Christmas cake every now and then - just sheer sugary goodness. ;) I'll have to wait to cross the border to get my sugar shock, I guess.

I've never seen the chicken parmesan choice before, Bren - either my mom didn't buy it, the grocery store I worked in didn't stock it, or it wasn't available in Canada!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Keebler used to make these pizza flavored Dorito-style chips. :(
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

honey mustard pringles. can't find them anywhere and i crave them like once a month.
he/him | a little stinker.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Steve wrote: Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:57 pm honey mustard pringles. can't find them anywhere and i crave them like once a month.
Those sound interesting! They either didn't make it to Canada or I just never saw them.

I miss Lucerne yogurt. Maybe it's still in the States but since Sobeys bought Canada Safeway, they phased it out as far as I can tell. Stupid Sobeys.