Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yay an otter! \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Looks like fun. I'll want to see it eventually. The reviews might make a difference as to whether I want to watch it right away or not, but it look like a fun big-screen kind of thing.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Haha, the set-up for the beginning of the trailer was pretty good. Looks like about what you might expect for a Guardians movie. Fun music!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I won't be caught up to seeing this one for quite a while yet, but posting so folks who see it more timely share their thoughts!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You should definitely get caught up, bookworm! :D Don't watch it until you're caught up, though - I'm not sure how far behind you are. I don't think you need to be caught up on all the Marvel stuff (unless I missed or forgot about some little stuff) but you definitely will appreciate this movie a lot more if you've seen the first two Guardians movies, all the Thanos stuff, and maybe the Guardians Holiday Special on Disney+ if you have a chance. You don't need to have seen the new Ant-Man movie or any of the shows.

This was a good movie to see in theatres. I wouldn't recommend it for younger viewers for quite a bit of violence and some language. The story and the characters are great, though! Lots of fun, insight into a character's past, questions to ponder...plus plenty of action-adventure. I liked it.