Album 74: Buckle Up

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Album 74: Buckle Up

Post by Bren »

The cover and title for Album 74 was revealed today on the AIO social media pages. The title is Buckle Up.

I'm rather shocked to see Eugene and Buck on the cover as they could be swapped out for a variety of characters. I wonder what kind of wild ride we're in for.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

The art was probably designed a long time ago.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Definitely an interesting title! I'm sure KODY is right that the art was probably designed a while back, but you would think that a chance could be made if absolutely necessary. I'm curious to see what's headed our way.
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

This is most unexpected. I’m very surprised that the AIO Team themselves released the artwork and summary, I can’t recall the last time they did that. But I guess it makes sense. After that whole detailed summary for Album 73 was released on Amazon earlier this year, I can imagine that the AIO Team isn’t going to take any chances of letting that happen again.

But I do like the artwork! I don't think there will actually be an episode with a roller coaster, I think the artwork might just be implying that this album may hold some Twists and Turns (pun intended ;) :P).

The summary for this album has also been revealed!
To this point Renee and Horus have only appeared in club adventures, not anymore. In Album 74, both are back for a scientific breakthrough of monumental proportions. But there’s a catch: the technology is based on Mr. Whittaker’s Imagination Station – and he didn’t give them permission to use it! Will Renee risk her friendship with Whit for the name of science?

Olivia’s spiritual journey continues. When she gives her testimony at church, big questions arise that she can’t answer. How will she handle it? Can she take the next step while still reflecting God’s love?

Elsewhere in town, friendships are at stake when Buck and Jules hit a rough patch that could endanger theirs. Meanwhile, Morrie and Suzu try to find a healthy path toward making new friends. And Wooton faces a courtroom struggle that pits him against an old friend.

The folks in Odyssey are about to face all sorts of twists and turns. So mark your calendar for December 15. Then keep your hands and arms inside the car at all times… and Buckle Up!
What are everyone’s thoughts? I’m most interested in the episode about Wooton's courtroom struggle.
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Spoiler: Wooton did it. He gets life in prison. :(
he/him | a little stinker.