A Mayoral Apology

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

A Mayoral Apology

Post by Bren »

Dear Citizens,

As you may have noticed, my presence has been very limited for the last month or so. Unfortunately, adulting has been kind of a struggle recently. WIth my moms passing back in March, I've just not been my usual self. As a result, my activity here has suffered. And for that, I owe you guys an apology. I'd like to promise that May will be a better month, but I can't guarantee that. However, I would like to thank you for your patience with me as I deal with this issue. If you feel led to do so, I definitely covet your prayers. My hope is to be able to ease back into things this month.

Once again, I'm truly sorry. This is not how I saw the term pannning out at all.

God Bless,
Bren(don)
ImageImageImage
logos linked
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

It's totally understandable, Bren! Just remember God's Word, "I will never leave you nor forsake you" - Heb. 13:5. He's with you through this rough time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Have you ever been to Odyssey?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Praying for you Bren.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

You've experienced such a big and difficult life event, Bren. No apology necessary - the ToO isn't nearly as important as you finding time to mourn and spend time with family and friends and pray and do whatever else is helping you right now. :)
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Of course real life comes first Bren, don't ever feel bad about that.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thanks you guys. I just felt it was important to explain myself. I thank you so much for your prayers. They are greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Yes, the explanation is definitely appreciated! That way people know what's going on. It's great to see you post. :D