Album 73

Any thoughts or theories?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

ByeByeBrownie wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:05 am Do we have an update for when specifically in July this album will start being released? I'm guessing it will coincide with the Club relaunch in a few weeks, but just wondering if anybody knows for sure.
So far, I haven't seen any official word online of what specific day in July it will be released. However, judging from previous albums which have debuted in the AIO Club in the summer, I'm going to guess the Tuesday of the third week of July. Album 69: Best Kept Secrets released its first episode on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Album 71: A Slippery Slope released "The Team" on Tuesday, July 13, 2021. So, if I were to give a date for the release of Album 73's first episode, "Morning", I'd probably go with July 12, but that's just a guess.

If we want a solid, official date, then I'm pretty sure we're going to need to ask someone who has received their July 2022 Clubhouse Magazine. In recent years, Clubhouse Magazine has usually been the place where we have learned mainstream album Club debut dates (don't know why they don't just make a post about it in the Bonus section of the Club like they used to :-k ), so I assume it will be in this year's July magazine as well.

Although we're almost completely in the dark as to the release date of 28 Hours, I think I can survive a week or two more of waiting, I have a few theories that I've been wanting to type up before it starts releasing, so I wouldn't mind a little extra wait time. But not too much. :shame: ;)

I'm really looking forward to this album! To quote Bryan Dern in "Odyssey Sings", "We're on pins and needles!" \:D/
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Thanks for the insight, Polehaus! Sounds good!
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
Hope Grace
Lurker
Post by Hope Grace »

So how about the person in the ski mask is Tasha who has recently accepted Christ as her Savior and now is trying to figure out a mysterious way to let Jason know so she kidnaps him and then removes the mask and says "surprise! Did you miss me ?"
Also kinda tired and reviewed some of their earlier episodes as well as the episodes with Tasha,Suzu and Morrie.... Still voting Jason and Tasha ........ Also still sad about Mitch and Connie...... Ok done with my late night chatter
Polehaus53
29K to go!
Post by Polehaus53 »

Well, we now have the date for when it releases in the Adventures in Odyssey Club. In the comments section of the latest Name That Episode post in the Adventures in Odyssey Club, I found that AIO Club executive producer Bob Smithouser made the following statement:
Bob Smithouser wrote:Be sure to listen for the first episode of Album 73 in the Club next Thursday, July 14. I think you guys are really going to like this six-parter!
Looks like my predictions about it releasing on the 12th were wrong. :anxious: Oh, well. I am really looking forward to hearing this album and you can be sure I'll be counting down the days. \:D/
"our language contains many words having a double meaning; and...to pronounce a joke that allows both meanings of a certain word, proves the joker a person of culture and refinement, who has, moreover, a thorough command of the language."
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, that's very soon! Thanks for sharing, Polehaus. I appreciate that you pay attention to all this stuff and pass the info on.