Best of Eugene Listening Party! - March 22&26, 2022

In Memory of Will Ryan (1949-2021)

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 11:43 pmReally?! I must have missed that! That is so special! Thank you for mentioning that, it warms my heart knowing she was listening as well.
Oh I'm glad I brought it up then, I didn't know you hadn't seen it!
#aio wrote:19:57 <Katie>: Will's sister was listening and really liked hearing the shows until the tech difficulty. Maybe she will join agian
19:58 <baysimp>: aw tell her hi for me!
19:58 <S>: That's neat, Katie!
19:58 <Kia>: Aww that’s cool 😎 Tell her Hi for me
19:59 <Katie>: she's not very tech savvy so it's cool she was able to listen at all
19:59 <Eugene>: I'm glad that Will's sister was able to join and enjoy listening to the stream :)
19:59 <Katie>: she wasn't really familiar with AIO until recently
20:00 <Eugene>: If she had any feedback about the ease of access or any other problems starting the stream (besides the stream having the skipping issues), let Rose know and we'll do our best to make improvements in future live streams, @Katie :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Aww, that's so great! I'm sorry I missed it. Thanks for sharing, snubs and bookworm.
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

Katie Leigh?!? I had just missed her....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Have you ever been to Odyssey?