Your crazy AiO theories!

...Whit is a Timelord???

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Your crazy AiO theories!

Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

I know we have a lot of crazy fanfic theories we've heard or came up with in the past... here's one I've seen (modified by me):

The reason why Whit has changed his voice is because he's a Timelord who was exiled to Earth (like the 3rd Doctor) because of his beliefs in Christianity. Using a fob watch, He was able to live a normal human life. He used Timelord technology to slowly take human tech (such as the Environment Enhancer) into pseudo-timelord tech (The Imagination Station, Room of Consequences, Inspiration Station) in an effort to subconsciously reclaim his heritage.

Because, unlike the Doctor, he can control his appearance, he looks pretty much identical in all three regenerations. When he was critically ill in his first regeneration, the Hal Smith incarnation, he found his fob watch in Israel, where he remembered his life as Time-Lord, and so he used it to regenerate into the Paul Herlinger Whit. Later, he regenerated into the Andre Stojka Whit :whit:, when Jack showed him the Passages manuscripts, rekindling his love for traveling through space and time.

What are your crazy AiO therories?
Last edited by TheDinosaurPlanet on Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Have you ever been to Odyssey?
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

John Andre Whittaker is a serial killer that took over John Paul Whittaker's life after he... disposed of him. JAW is content to settle down, now that he's pretending to be a WWII veteran who should be in his 90s. Nobody expects somebody like that to be a dangerous man! Now he can just run an ice cream shop and encyclopedia publishing company and make tons of money and do whatever he wants. He is a master manipulator and gets everyone around him to like him.

This may or may not fit in with the Time Lord theory.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing

KODY 105 wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 2:39 pm John Andre Whittaker is a serial killer that took over John Paul Whittaker's life...
Then where's John Hal Whittaker at?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Andre never told me...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing

Ooh....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Oh, a mystery.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing

Bren wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 6:52 pmOh, a mystery.
Do you have a theory, Mayor?

Also, I've made my Doctor Who/Aio theory a meme now.

https://www.canva.com/design/DAE6cViPab ... harebutton
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree