I'm Old

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Bren
Be positive!

I'm Old

Post by Bren »

I was trying to do some administration related research earlier. While I didn't find the info I wanted in digging through our history, I was reminded how old I am. 😭 In about 2 weeks, I will have been here for 14 out of the 30 years of my life. :shock: It's a really weird feeling to be honest. But, I don't regret the ride. It shaped my involvement in the fan community and so many of you guys are like family.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, almost half of your life! :thud: That's awesome, Bren! I have so many memories tied to the ToO, and it is crazy to think of all the parts of my life that have connected. I can remember a story arc happening on my 21st birthday, posting from my college dorm room...lots of stuff that was a looong time ago, since I'm even more ancient than Bren! ;)
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Wait, same! I literally joined here half my life ago!

THANKS BREN
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

well, i joined when i was 12, and i'm 24 now, so...
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Add me to the half-life list. :o
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I joined when I was 18....17 years ago. So crazy to think of. How did time pass so fast?
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.