A Very Serious Concern

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Bart Rathbone
Gold Member

A Very Serious Concern

Post by Bart Rathbone »

I have a question for everyone. Who told all youse guys that youse could cause all this chaos and bring that SPAM into my store? Speaking of which, why are youse guys in my Pork Rind Closet? Those are my pork rinds!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Have you ever tried spam Bart? It's great!

*hands Bart a can of spam*

Besides, you tried to run for Mayor of Odyssey and you want folks to take you seriously? :lol:
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Bart Rathbone wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:01 pm I have a question for everyone. Who told all youse guys that youse could cause all this chaos and bring that SPAM into my store? Speaking of which, why are youse guys in my Pork Rind Closet? Those are my pork rinds!
We are in here because we like the pork rinds! Might want to get some more 'cause they're all gone now!! Mwahahahahaha :badgrin:
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Bart Rathbone
Gold Member

Post by Bart Rathbone »

I'm just glad youse guys quit counting for a while. It was putting me to sleep.