The AIO broadcast schedule looped around again

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

The AIO broadcast schedule looped around again

Post by Bob »

I looked at Oneplace and it seems that the broadcast schedule has looped back around to Whit's Flop. The last time it aired was January 21, 2019. Within a week, the last of the Olivia arc episodes will be down, and radio-only listeners can't expect to hear them again until either 2024 or 2025.

I suppose it stands to reason when you have 30+ years of material that it will take a while to go through them one by one, and no doubt people will be pleased to hear classic actors playing classic characters in classic episodes. But it's odd to think that by the time listeners catch back up to the present, there's likely to be 80+ 'new' episodes of AIO (albeit they'll only be able to hear about half of them, because of Club exclusives). I remember thinking when I was a kid that a year-long rotation was ponderous, but clearly I hadn't seen anything yet. ;)
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Some AIO fans on Facebook are planning to start with the broadcast schedule and listen all the way through. I just hope @KODY 105 keeps his reviews up. Some of the early episodes have never officially been reviewed here.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I have been waffling on reviewing the old episodes. Sometimes I forget to pull up AIO to listen to it in a day. But yes, I caught that on the aiowiki schedule page!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

Great! Time to relive some classics!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree