Ukraine needs prayer y'all

Share your prayer requests here.
Patterson
Tallying up

Ukraine needs prayer y'all

Post by Patterson »

Well, probably everyone knows now but Russia just invaded Ukraine. https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/r ... ps-today/ CBS is very far politically from any news source I'd prefer, but I wanted an article that put it in plain english without a spin. Politics aside, more people will be dying in Ukraine and need prayer. Please pray y'all.
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm praying already. Thanks for posting the thread, Patterson. I know someone whose parents live in Ukraine and she is very concerned for them. They're not currently near the worst of things but there's no great place to be in Ukraine right now. It's hard to think of such a terrible situation.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

The news about the danger facing the Ukrainian people has been very unsettling. It's been heartbreaking hearing about the families being split up, not knowing if they will ever see each other again.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

:pray:
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln