Love Inspired

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Bren
Be positive!

Love Inspired

Post by Bren »

I know this will sound weird coming from a guy, but I like reading Love Inspired books. :oops: Lately my preference is the suspense ones. Does anyone here read these?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fun! The title of this thread caught my attention because I enjoy Love Inspired books myself. No reason a guy can't enjoy a good book too, Bren - us girls shouldn't hog all the fun! I do like the suspense ones. I really liked the historical ones but they were discontinued a while ago. I guess the sales were lower? I can't think why else they would stop making just those ones. Some are definitely better than others. Bren, if you like the suspense ones, have you read Jill Elizabeth Nelson's books? I recommend them.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I've never heard of her, but I'll look her up. I just got one of the Feb suspense books and im looking forward to reading it.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Nice! I haven't bought any recently. I should check out the latest selection. I usually check every few months to see if there's anything new by authors I like.