Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Post by bookworm »

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Looks fun. I was never a big Sonic fan (as a veteran of the great Console War I saw Sega as the enemy for a long time) but the first movie was entertaining enough for a family friendly movie or whatever. My daughter digs it and is looking forward to this one.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

My interest in the first move was solely related to the drama around the Sonic design and redesign, I never cared to watch the movie itself and can't say this one has any appeal to me either.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The first one was pretty meh to me - fine, but nothing too special. This one looks along the same lines. I don't have any special attachment to Sonic. I might see this eventually, but it won't be in theatres.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

What I said before was true at the time, but this trailer actually made me interested.

This is actually looking kind of fun to me. Won't be making special plans to see it, especially not in theaters, but if I happen to have the opportunity to watch at some point later on I'll actually consider it now.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, its edging me more to maybe taking my kid to see it in the theater instead of waiting for it to be streaming. I don't know, that's a big and scary undertaking. :(
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

PSA: If anyone planning to see this is a T-Mobile customer, one of the Tuesday deals today is a $4 ticket through Atom if your theater uses that.
Pound Foolish
Tallying up

Post by Pound Foolish »

I enjoyed it, it had some amusing moments and it kept the energy going throughout. Also, we got a giant robot fight and sonic
transformed into golden-chaos-emerald-sonic at the end and I just absolutely lost it.