Welcome the Thirty-Ninth Town Police Force!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Welcome the Thirty-Ninth Town Police Force!

Post by Bob »

After deliberation, we are pleased to announce to the community the selection and confirmation of the official town-wide Police Force for the Thirty-Ninth Mayoral Term.

Please give a warm welcome to bookworm, ByeByeBrownie, and KnittingFun14! Their uniforms and badges will arrive post-haste.

We know that the forum will benefit from their combined experience, maturity, energy, and passion for the Town and the Adventures in Odyssey world. There's a lot on the agenda over the next few months, and we look forward to working together to accomplish all of it for you!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Welcome to the team guys. We look forward to working with you.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Yay, I definitely look forward to working with everyone!
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Congrats to our new moderators, and thank you for accepting the responsibility that comes with being a ToO moderator! :D
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Congrats to the new mods. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.