Questions for The B Team

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

It doesn't really matter to me. If the people making the most posts there prefer the old way, that's fine by me.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Catspaw wrote: Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:59 pmIf the people making the most posts there prefer the old way, that's fine by me.
Well, this is actually the old way. You mean if they want the previous way it was most recently.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I want the old way, which is not the same as the other old way! Why is this so difficult?!

jk

I confess, the last time I was active here, AIO was in a hiatus so no new episodes were happening so I participated in very few AIO conversations.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

There are benefits of both approaches. Sorting by episode is the way to make locating a specific thread easiest, which is important, but sorting by activity makes it easy to see new posts being made, which is also important. I suggested a way to achieve both, which was approved and will be implemented shortly.

The forum will be changed back to the standard method of sorting threads. Bren will do this when he has a chance.

Meanwhile I'm making an index list with links to all the review threads which will be in chronological order and stickied in the subforum. I'll post it some time tomorrow.

If you're looking for new post activity, check the top threads. If you're looking for a certain episode's thread to post a review in, use the list. :)
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

Sounds good!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Have you ever been to Odyssey?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

The Episode Reviews Index is now up, I hope it's helpful. I will keep it updated if I notice new threads.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Where is the Spring Social event forum? :-k
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

snubs wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:33 pmWhere is the Spring Social event forum? :-k
Right here, where it's always been since archival. There's some work being done in the Ruins but that forum hasn't been touched yet.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

bookworm wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:50 pm
snubs wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:33 pmWhere is the Spring Social event forum? :-k
Right here, where it's always been since archival. There's some work being done in the Ruins but that forum hasn't been touched yet.
Thanks. I didn't see it on the home page and thought it would be under "Community Events." Heh, I never remember to actually click on the Ruins board to view everything. :p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Yeah, that one is actually one of a few forums in there that never had its direct link made visible on the index when it got archived.