Election Results - Term 39 Edition!

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Election Results - Term 39 Edition!

Post by Catspaw »

Everyone,

It's hard to believe we are now ready to bring to power the thirty-ninth administration team! After a month of campaigning, one team emerged with the support necessary to compete for the administrative crown. A turn-out of 23 votes were cast in the Thirty-seventh Town of Odyssey Election, including one absentee ballot.

Click the spoiler tag below to see the results! \:D/
Bren and Bob will be your new admins, with 21 (91%) votes for their leadership.
There were 2 (9%) "no" votes.
The winners will be appointed to their posts tonight (Monday evening). The moderators will be decided in the near future, so keep your eyes open for that announcement! Congratulations.

Just so you know, the poll thread is located here. This thread was created to easily identify the election results (in the same way we did for past elections) and the poll thread has been subsequently moved to City Hall for archiving.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Thank you to everyone who voted for us. We hope to make this the best four months in recent memory. But before we get to that, we wanna recognize Da Power Paws for their leadership for the past year or so. Under their leadership we got a new board style and a forum upgrade. We hope to announce our mods very soon, so stay tuned.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Tbh I don't think I voted because I didn't pop back in at the right time. But it would've been another yes, so congrats to the new admins. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.