880: Good Job!

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 Antique store employee
No votes
2 Meteorologist
50%
3 Whit's End employee
50%
4 High school coach
No votes
5 Surgeon
No votes

Total votes: 2

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

880: Good Job!

Post by KODY 105 »

This episode broadcast on 2022-01-21.
Episode summary
Connie Kendall makes it her mission to get Jillian Marshall the perfect job in town. The journey takes them from Triple J Antiques, to Whit's End, to the hospital, and even to Odyssey Channel 10. Meanwhile, Trey Calhoun struggles to overcome his failures in school and step out of his older brother's shadow.
My thoughts
I feel like we're supposed to know who the Calhouns are. Is this that Coach Calhoun from a recent episode? I think this is the first time we're hearing about his family.

The message is a good one, and it has just a little bit of storyline about the kid. But most of the action is about Jillian looking for a job. (Man, Jason has gotten old and crotchety!) Eh, that storyline's OK.

According to AIO Wiki, Joseph Calhoun is a surgeon as well as a a high school football coach. Those sound like they are mutually exclusive jobs based on the time involved. But, fictional story!

3/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: