Flightplan

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Flightplan

Post by Bennett »

Though it doesn't have the starlet of Red-Eye :anxious: , I think the movie looks quite good. I'm thinking of going to watch it sometime this weekend. Anyone else planning to see it?

BC
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I think it looks ok. It didn't get that great of reviews from our local newpaper though. I think I'll check pluggedinonline.com for a Christian spin on what it's like.
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

I'll either see it when it comes to a Block Buster near me or just wait a year or two and see it on tv.

Yours Truely,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I FINALLY got to see it this weekend, and I must say that it was such an excellent film. I haven't seen such a film like that in a long time. I recommend it and asure you tha5t you will enjoy it. It's smart, moving and keeps you at the edge of your seat.

GO SEE IT!

BC
Joeythekid
Lurker
Location: In my porche. Except drop the E and the In part and replace it with On. :-P

Post by Joeythekid »

Yeah I saw it it was great! But the... oh...
**** SPOILERS BELOW***** *****DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT IT TO BE RUINED*****

But you know, the flight marshall was too obvious. At first I just thought he was mean, but when it got into the mvoie I could tell that he was up to somthing.
This signature is funny, and I'm not going to tell you why.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Joeythekid wrote:Yeah I saw it it was great! But the... oh...
**** SPOILERS BELOW***** *****DO NOT READ ON IF YOU DONT WANT IT TO BE RUINED*****

But you know, the flight marshall was too obvious. At first I just thought he was mean, but when it got into the mvoie I could tell that he was up to somthing.
I felt so too. But the thing is, he was so obvious that you automatically put him away from being the one.

BC
Joeythekid
Lurker
Location: In my porche. Except drop the E and the In part and replace it with On. :-P

Post by Joeythekid »

Yeah you're right.
This signature is funny, and I'm not going to tell you why.
map
Found

Post by map »

I just watched this movie last night. I am a huge Jodie Foster fan. I really like this one. The movie started a little slow, I suppose to develop plots and characters, but it certainly took off (no pun intended) near the end!

I wouldn't say this is my favorite Jodie Foster movie, but it's still a good watch anyway.
dancer02248
I've been working out

Post by dancer02248 »

I really want to see this, so if anyone else has seen it, let me know if you would recomend it too!
Manda
Someone's favorite

Post by Manda »

Augh!!!!!! Dancer02248!!!!!!! (Sorry to get off topic) I ADORE YOUR AVATAR/SIGGY! I am a huge Jarod fan! :D
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

I saw Flightplan and liked it very much. I just wish she could sorta join up with someone and make a really good blockbuster. It seems like most of her films are just her carrying the entire film...

I think my favorite Jodi Foster movie is Contact :D
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I watched it twice on Friday and Once yesterday.

BC
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I haven't seen it yet, but I really want to. Maybe I'll get to see it on the plane in a month or two...;)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

It was pretty good.

Dancer have you heard about The Inside Man starring Denzel Washington and JODIE FOSTOR? Yep. Coming soon.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
STRYPER
Gone... but not Forgotten

Post by STRYPER »

Now THAT sounds like it could be really good. If the script stays true to both actors (which Jodi Foster is very adamant about) then this should be the best action thriller of the year :D
The Gospel:
Holy God in love became
Perfect man to bare my blame
On the Cross He took my sin
By His death I live again
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I've been looking forward to Inside Man ever since I saw the trailer over a month ago. It's gonna be one crazy ride!