853: The Good in People

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 partridge in a pear tree
100%
2 turtledoves
No votes
3 french hens
No votes
4 calling birds
No votes
5 golden rings
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

853: The Good in People

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
When Olivia Parker makes a bold promise to the drama club about going to a festival, Morrie Rydell secretly decides to test just how far she is willing to go to keep her word.
My thoughts
Morrie had to carefully craft his sentences at the end, to trick his sister into believing that he "brings out the good in people." If it's not that obvious, then it's probably not useful. Based on what I know about the future episodes due to my friends on this forum sharing some thoughts, it's really doubtful that Morrie is actually doing anything good here. "Bringing out the good in people," is not the result of his actions. He didn't convince people to choose the right actions. If anything, he was acting as the devil and tempting people. Nobody picked the right choices because of what he did.

And back to Olivia's choices: I am rather disappointed she entertained the conversation at all with a stranger. If the dude couldn't say he was given her name by the school board or Mr. Whittaker (for her to confirm independently), then she probably shouldn't have talked to him.

And the overall topic was rather boring, sorry. 1/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: