850: The Shame about Fame

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 Bernard
No votes
2 Connie
100%
3 Whit
No votes
4 Wooton
No votes
5 Eugene
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

850: The Shame about Fame

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
Olivia Parker and Zoe Grant start a new talk show and reluctantly choose Jay as their first guest. However, when Jay starts choking live on their show, the girls become famous for reasons they didn’t expect. Meanwhile, Connie and Jules have conflicting opinions on their next potential roommate: Jillian Marshall.
My thoughts
I kind of like that moral about we should let people appreciate the cupcake's flavor instead of just admiring how pretty the frosting looks. Unfortunately in today's crazy world, if the frosting looks sloppy, that's all people will care about you. And that's all the Internet will remember about you, forever.

Ah, so this is the Zoe character that will play a part in the most recent season. It's a shame I don't really care about her. It's also a shame she sounds identical to Olivia. And identical to the new roommate of the Kendall sisters. Maybe I've simply outgrown this stuff.

2/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: