837: Out of the Picture

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 Winston
No votes
2 Wellington
No votes
3 Talia
100%
4 Penny
No votes
5 Wooton
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

837: Out of the Picture

Post by KODY 105 »

This episode broadcast 2021-12-27
Episode summary
Wooton and Penny find a digital camera at the bottom of Trickle Lake and determine to find its owner. However, the camera’s owner may have a strange connection to Wooton himself. Meanwhile, Buck laments his lack of family connections, so Eugene takes him on a road trip to find more about his history.
My thoughts
My records don't indicate that I've heard this one before, but it felt familiar. This was a passably interesting episode. I guess the whole timeframe for whenever Bradford was scoping out Odyssey was in the middle of the Novacom Saga. I wonder if that would have come up in his research. And wow, a digital camera from the circa 1999 era. I guess the Bassetts are rich, indeed. But man, those digital images would have sucked. And back then it would have been compact flash and not SD cards. I don't think Eugene specifically listed the tech involved; he just said memory card. But yeah, I remember CF. It actually had some better features than SD cards for a while, but people still switched over to SD cards that finally caught up.

Oh, and Fred Tatasciore! I've just started watching Star Trek Lower Decks, and he voices the big, burly security guy.

3/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: