833: The Secret of the Writer's Ruse

Archived reviews of Adventures in Odyssey episodes!

How do you rate this episode?

1 (you got nothing)
No votes
2 (I got nothing)
100%
3 Edgar Allan Poe
No votes
4 Agatha Christie
No votes
5 Arthur Conan Doyle
No votes

Total votes: 1

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

833: The Secret of the Writer's Ruse

Post by KODY 105 »

Episode summary
After a long dry spell of cases, the Jones and Parker Detective Agency is back with what could be their biggest yet: an investigation into a manuscript that could be famous writer Mary Malloway’s long-lost final mystery.
My thoughts
The kids go on an adventure to investigate a mystery of some major misprints of a book jacket! All of this was conjure
d up to give Emily and Matthew something to do. Yay, it was a story about the kids! Too much Penny and Wooton in a kid
s' show just gets old.
Whit has some vibes about Morrie's dishonesty. I guess this means Morrie wasn't just "giving them something to do." I
guess he was evaluating their abilities. If only he were a recruiter for Pinkerton's....
Eh, apparently a whole host of people were involved in making a fun mystery. It's good to have the whole town revolve
around you.
Meh, this wasn't terrible, but it had basically nothing noteworthy about it. 2/5
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: