4/3 of the way there

to five digits

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

4/3 of the way there

Post by KODY 105 »

Some of you oldbies might remember the momentous occasion when I became the supreme emperor of all things childish. Well, I have grown up now, and am happy to use my education and professional expertise to announce that I have reached
10000*(4/3) posts!

As I am no longer a youngin', I do not celebrate mere integers. I have achieved 133% of that one goal. And like any good diet plan, I lapsed for years before renewing my effort to become the high supreme overlord of integers, in a courteous and professional manner. My posts will no longer reside exclusively in the realm of the absurd. They will contain both absurd and the profound, wrapped in a healthy dose of reality, and a relish of nihilism.

Top may have kept me a prisoner in his basement for (how long was I gone?) 9 years, but no longer! My control of the integers will slowly resume, as I creep upwards and onwards on my next goal, of providing whitty insights on the AIO episodes of the daily broadcasts. (Yeah, let's see how long that lasts!) And maybe I should do the new weekly broadcasts too, because that's the only new content. I bet I'm the only slacker here who hasn't heard anything since 2016...

ps. Top, your basement needs to be swept. I didn't feel obligated...
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: