Lord of the Rings Online

Get all content free for a limited time!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Lord of the Rings Online

Post by bookworm »

Lord of the Rings Online is currently offering a major promotion that is an absolute must claim if you are a current or past player, or if you think you'll ever want to play it at some point in the future.

Log in, open the store, and use this code by November 30th to unlock all quests packs for free on your account forever!

Even if you're not actively playing the game right now, log in and redeem this so the content will be available to you down the road. And if you haven't played before but think you might want to check it out eventually, make an account now (it's free) and redeem this so if and when you start playing one day you will have everything unlocked.

They did a similar promotion last year, but if you already did that one still do this because it includes additional content that was released since then.
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

awesome! Thanks for the reminder. Never played but I love reading the series so I'm curious. Just downloaded today 8-)
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious:
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

coffeeappreciation wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:08 pmNever played but I love reading the series so I'm curious. Just downloaded today 8-)
That's great! Have you started doing anything yet? If not, when you make a character you should do it on Crickhollow server, that's where mine is!
If you need help figuring something out, or want to arrange to play together some time, feel free to PM me! :)

And to everyone else, they just announced that when the next game update goes live, which should be pretty soon, they're introducing a major overhaul that will unlock a ton of content for free players! So if you missed signing up back when that code was active, now you'll still get the vast majority of content whenever you create an account; it's a great time to check the game out if you're interested!
coffeeappreciation
Gold Member
Post by coffeeappreciation »

Oh awesome! I since upgraded my computer and lost some files along the way. I was a dwarf and going through the beginner campaign until all that happened. I'll let you know when I'm logged in again real soon!

-- May 24th, 2022, 8:26 pm --

I am quite busy helping my cat recuperate (he's doing fine! Had surgery, but I get little sleep some nights making sure he doesn't lick off his bandage or something.) But after that...should have some free time to play. I'll let you know!
Psst! Hey, you! Yeah, you there! Thanks to everyone who helped hatch my dragon egg! :anxious: