Fresh diagnosis

Share your prayer requests here.
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Fresh diagnosis

Post by Bob »

My mother just tested positive for coronavirus, and I've recently been feeling sickish with similar symptoms to hers, so the odds are very good I have it too. I'm irritated by the symptoms*, but she's really been in a lot of discomfort. I don't feel particularly anxious or worried about it, but I'm happy to get prayers for us from any place we can, so I thought I'd mention it.

Also, please do pray for my father that, if it's God's will, he miraculously doesn't get it - or if he does, it isn't any worse than ours. He has risk factors.

* The fever is notable, but the worst thing for me is the ache; I think my joints must have swelled or something, because they all feel like they're out of socket
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Praying for you Bob and that your father doesn't get it! :pray: The first 4-5 days were definitely the hardest for me.
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Much love and prayers to you and your family, Bob.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.