End Times

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Bren
Be positive!

End Times

Post by Bren »

Given all the events of the last year, do you think we are in the last days?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Personally, I don't think so. But of course we can't know for sure. There have been worse periods of time in the past, so we can't make guesses based on how bad we perceive things to be from our limited perspective. That all being said, if we are in the last days, then things will get much worse very fast. Like much worse.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

I think it depends on how one defines the End Times. Haven't we been in the End Times since after Christ came to the world? Yes, maybe it will get worse before Jesus returns, but when to we crossover from the pre-End Times End Times to the THESE ARE THE END TIMES End Times. Hopefully that makes some sense. :P
Noam Chomsky
Lurker
Post by Noam Chomsky »

I have friends in other countries who say it's surprising of course to see an insurrection take place in America but that there are plenty of other countries where these things happen (often cause by America). Maybe if Americans weren't so focused on our own country we'd see what's happening elsewhere.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

It's been a weird stretch of time lately to be sure but yeah, historically things have been significantly worse at various points. So my instinct is "probably not," despite some world leader attempting really hard to be the antichrist.