Clever Topic Title About Music

I need suggestions

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Clever Topic Title About Music

Post by Kaida »

First tell me what genre of music you listen to and the list a few songs from each genre. If you're on spotify and wanna share a playlist... Gopher it.
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Christian Rock/Pop Punk:
Some of these are loud and some are slow...
Thousand Foot Krutch- Courtesy Call, Take It Out On Me, Honest, Be Somebody, So Far Gone, Set Me on Fire
Skillet- Comatose, Whispers in the Dark, Fire and Fury, I Want to Live, Don't Wake Me, Should've When You Could've
Flyleaf- All Around Me, Stand Up, Fully Alive
The Letter Black- Best of Me, Fire with Fire
Switchfoot- Mess of Me, Wonderful Feeling, Gone, Native Tongue, If the House Burns Down Tonight, Afterlife, Oh! Gravity, Where the Light Shines Through, On Fire
FM Static (Thousand Foot Krutch's side project)- Take Me As I Am, Definitely Maybe, Nice Piece of Art
Relient K- Getting Into You, I so Hate Consequences, Savannah, The Best Thing, Mountaintop
Hawk Nelson- Your Love Is A Mystery, Hello, Every Little Thing, Things We Go Through

I also really like BarlowGirl and Superchick but I'm tired of typing songs lol
Needtobreathe is good, and David Crowder Band and 7eventh Time Down. Also, Matthew Parker. And musicals like Hamilton and Hadestown, and Disney movies.

Brooks and Dunn- Red Dirt Road, Neon Moon
Tim McGraw- Just to See You Smile
Josh Turner- Why Don't We Just Dance
Florida Georgia Line- Small Town
Deana Carter- We Danced Anyway

It depends on my mood, I listen to all kinds of stuff, but hopefully someone likes the things I shared.
Here's my ginormous Spotify Liked Songs playlist if anyone is interested. Feel free to judge my music taste and also to stalk my profile if you so desire.
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/70LAo ... uQElzOikgw
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.