Xbox Live!

Anyone online!?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Xbox Live!

Post by Mountain_Girl »

Hey! Hubs and I got the three months of Game Pass Ultimate for $1! If you are an Xbox player and have Xbox live just post your username here! I would love to play with others!

ImageImageImageImage
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Oooo! This sounds like it would be so fun! But I don't have an Xbox. :( :boohoo:

What games do you play?
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Mountain_Girl
Classic

Post by Mountain_Girl »

snubs wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:35 am Oooo! This sounds like it would be so fun! But I don't have an Xbox. :( :boohoo:

What games do you play?
I also have Steam, but I need to get my computer set up for it again. There I play mostly building and simulation games. I have about 22 so far which include City Skylines, Banished, Another Brick in the Mall, Kingdoms and Castles, Railroad Tycoon, Stardew Valley, Anno 2070, Children of the Nile, Pharoah + Cleopatra, Caesar III, Rise of Industry, Cultures - 8th Wonder of the World, Lord of the Rings - Online and a few others that are the free stuff.

On Xbox I play Ori and the Blind Forest, Jurassic World Evolution, Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey, Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Aven Colony, Surviving Mars, Dawn of Man, Farming Simulation 19, My Time At Portia, Planetbase, Stranded Deep, Jeopardy, Uno and ARK: Survival Evolved.

ImageImageImageImage