Crisis

Share your prayer requests here.
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Crisis

Post by bookworm »

This was the worst possible time for the forum to go offline. November was the worst month of my life. My family experienced an extremely sudden life-altering crisis. I really could have used the extra prayers and support posting to this community would have brought.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I was worried about you. Because you came on the chatroom and then disappeared. I'm curious to know all of what happened.

:/
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

I'm not comfortable giving more detail than saying a critical emergency situation developed immediately one day without any forewarning whatsoever and ultimately resulted in death within a week. I can't emphasize enough how incredibly sudden and entirely unexpected it was, or how fundamentally life-altering the result is. Honestly I still haven't processed it yet.

I don't know how active I'll be for the next good while as the entirety of my time is now taken by dealing with various matters in the aftermath and attempting to comprehend and establish what the new reality is.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm so sorry to hear this, bookworm. I wish we all could have been here for you. I'll be praying for encouragement and comfort for you and your family.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I'm so sorry, bookworm. I'm praying for comfort for you and your family, as well as strength as you process and adjust to everything that's changed.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

That really sucks, bookworm. Really sorry that the timing was so bad for everything. I wish that that the ToO could've been around during that time... But we're all here now, and I'll definitely be keeping you and your family in prayer.

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Only this past week things have finally begun to actually start processing, and I'm having a really difficult time with it. Please continue the prayers.