Feeling Horrible Lately

Share your prayer requests here.
Bren
Be positive!

Feeling Horrible Lately

Post by Bren »

Haven't felt the greatest the last couple weeks on a couple different health fronts. Prayers for healing would be greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Will be in prayer.
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Praying for ya
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Praying!
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

Bren wrote:Haven't felt the greatest the last couple weeks on a couple different health fronts. Prayers for healing would be greatly appreciated.
Hey y'all! Bren had to run to work so he asked me to give an update on this. The health stuff has been getting better, but he's still not 100% so please continue to pray for healing for that. Also, today he has an 11 hour shift, which is tough on it's own, but even more difficult since he's in pain. Please pray that he can make it through today and somehow find ways to still get rest to help his body heal even though he doesn't have a day off until Tuesday.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

On June 13th
Bren wrote:Thanks for passing that on L. After work last night I went back to the ER. They ran another test, which came up negative for infection. Which was expected after 7 days of antibiotics. The original culture didn't go right for some reason, so it gave no answers. In any event, since I still have symptoms, he put me on another antibiotic of a different "family" and I can't work til Monday night.

June 23rd
Unfortunately all this really got me was a major bill. I need God to take care of this situation properly and work things out where once I am 100% better I can continue to take care of my health properly and it not affect my work performance. Any and all prayers are greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Praying for ya, pal!
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
MonkeyDude
Processing

Post by MonkeyDude »

I'll be praying Bren!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I appreciate all those who have prayed for me. It has been a rough several months. We have been very understaffed at work with added tasks due to COVID-19, and my boss is working hurt. Those events led me to neglect myself to an extent, which brought on recent health problems. I've had the blahs for a week. If we would've had a cashier to spare, I would've called in today and I hate calling in. My being anemic doesn't help either.

All that said, I would love to wake up and feel 100%.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Monica Stone
I've been here a bit

Post by Monica Stone »

I'll keep you in my prayers!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I appreciate it. Today has been rough. Just finished my 6th day in a row of work. Really need God to move.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
321tumbler
Tallying up

Post by 321tumbler »

You are still in my prayers. Any updates?
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I greatly appreciate it. Went back to the doctor today. Dr. ran a 3rd urine test which came back normal. But being that I still have symptoms, he suspects prostatitis. On a 3rd round of antibiotics and if this doesn't fix it I'm supposed to see a urologist for further testing.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jay_Smouse
Not as new

Post by Jay_Smouse »

I'm praying for you!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Bren wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:23 am Went to the urologist yesterday. Unfortunately, it didn't go the way I thought it would. I figured they would run more tests. But, the dr said I wasn't on antibiotics long enough to clear everything up. Gave me a month supply and seems to think that will solve the prostatitis. Hope he's right for the price I paid.
Unfortunately this bladder issue has resurfaced. Continued prayers would be greatly appreciated.
ImageImageImage
logos linked