Describe the Palace!!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Describe the Palace!!

Post by Eugene »

Fellow citizens! We must write a new description for this sub-forum, The Electric Palace! Post your ideas here and I'll write something based on the submissions. :mrgreen:

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Alright, here's my shot at it. I don't love it, but here's off the top of my head..

Known for its overpriced and yet poorly made electronics and assortment of gizmos and gadgets, The Electric Palace is a great place for those threads that just aren't that high quality or <I can't think of anything for here>. While you can't earn any money here, this is a place to have fun, and for the crazy conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I gave this a try:

Have youse ever been told your posts are off-topic? Rambling? Confusing? Abstruse? Well, come on over to The Electric Palace, where we don't know the meaning of the word. (No really, we don't know what that last one means.) Youse won't get any money for posting here, it's all free. Prices you won't get nowhere else! Youse have got to stop by!