Announcing...Da Town Staff!!

#OutWithTheOld #InWithTheNew #PowerPawSidekicks

Are you new in town? Unfamiliar with what to do first? Pop in and take a look at several helpful guides to get you settled into your new home! You'll also find Mayoral announcements to keep you abreast of the latest developments!
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Announcing...Da Town Staff!!

Post by Eugene »

It is the dawning of a new era for the fair little Town of Odyssey.

The community had chosen their new leaders and hailed them as heroes.

BUT…the heroes needed help. They needed an elite group of people to step up and help lead the town into the new reality of our world. They needed…SIDEKICKS!!
⟞ ⟡ ⟝
Hear ye, hear ye!

It is my pleasure and honour to announce your team of moderators for this term. Please welcome…

...Da Town Staff! :prop:

Our intrepid sidekicks will moderate the forums, help with events, and help lead the community in the coming weeks and months. You’ll see them leading discussions and engaging with new members to make them feel welcome. If you need help, don’t be afraid to reach out to them! They’re here to serve the community.

You may also notice that along with the change in title, we have also changed the colour that is worn by town staff from the standard moderator green to a beautiful shade of gold! Although, Monty_Whittaker is sharing the gold colour right now, that's just because they won it in the recent Random Roulette of Doom! I repeat: MONTY IS NOT A TOWN STAFF MEMBER!!

While it’s sad to see our previous moderators go, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank them for their service and for their dedicated green-ness. \:D/

Let’s hear it for Da Town Staff!!
:thewave:

* Catspaw will be adding the Town Staff powers soon!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Also, shout out to Bren for taking on the responsibility of managing the ToO facebook page and twitter account as a way to help promote the Town!
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

Congrats guys! :D :D :D
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Nice to see the tradition of rewarding the competition with power continue. Looks like a great team of folks.
snubspaw wrote:Also, shout out to Bren for taking on the responsibility of managing the ToO facebook page and twitter account as a way to help promote the Town!
Thanks snubs. Just glad to help make a small difference in the place. I actually made the twitter account back in 2016 and kinda forgot about it til the pandemic. :lol: By the way, if anyone has topic highlight suggestions going forward, feel free to PM me.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Congratulations to all the new moderators! I'm sure that you will do the town proud in your new positions as Town Staff! You should be able to see the moderator board and use your new magical moderator powers now, so please PM me if you can't.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

congrats peeps, go crazy \:D/

...or not, i'm not the boss :anxious:
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

I am sad to see my application on Catspaw's behalf was not successful. :( Congrats to the team anyway \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Knight Fisher wrote:I am sad to see my application on Catspaw's behalf was not successful. :( Congrats to the team anyway \:D/
I am worried, bordering on fearful, as to what that application may have looked like. ;) I think things probably worked out for the best!
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Bren wrote:Nice to see the tradition of rewarding the competition with power continue. Looks like a great team of folks.
Yes, I didn't get the admin powers but this is the closest thing to power I can get
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: