Cities: Skylines!!

Any city-builders out there?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Cities: Skylines!!

Post by Eugene »

I'm a huge fan of the sim series of games. Ever since I can remember I've been playing them. But my most favourite one was Sim City! =P~ Oh my goodness, I've spent so much time building and destroying cities with that series of games... :lol: It's fabulous! I enjoy those games greatly--including the 2013 version.

But now I'm OBSESSED with Cities: Skylines--the new standard in city-building games! :mrgreen: Does anyone here play it?? I wanna know!

I usually play with a bunch of MODs from the Steam Workshop, but recently I've been playing completely vanilla (other than the official DLC). It's been fun, but I deffos miss having Traffic Manager: President Edition to fine-tune intersections, lanes, and whatnot... but I like the challenge. I've included a few pictures of my current city: Vanfield! \:D/

Seriously, does anyone else play Skylines?? I needs to know!! Let's chat about it!

Open the spoiler for screenshots of my city!! :mrgreen: Isn't it pretty?!?
Cities Skylines - Vanfield skyline
Cities Skylines - Vanfield skyline
Cities Skylines - Vanfield sunset
Cities Skylines - Vanfield sunset
Cities Skylines - Vanfield tornado
Cities Skylines - Vanfield tornado

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;