Video Game Sales?!

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Monty
A great mapmaker

Video Game Sales?!

Post by Monty »

This is like an insane number of games, all from a well-known publisher (Square Enix).

Edit: fixed broken link --Jehoshaphat
Last edited by Monty on Fri May 22, 2020 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Wow. That's a good bit of savings. There was a Star Wars sale last week too, I picked up KOTOR for $3 \:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm just here to brag that I know what KOTOR is without looking it up. \:D/ It sounds like you got a good deal, EK. I've heard lots of good things. I'm not much of a gamer, but my brother uses Steam sometimes. Probably more when he was younger and had more time to play.
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Paradox Interactive is having a sale this weekend on Steam! I (finally) got the Cities: Skylines Campus DLC!! \:D/ Been wanting it for a while now but I haven't been able to justify the cost.

Also, I don't know what KOTOR is. And I'm okay with that. :D

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

If EK hadn't used it in context with Star Wars and gaming, and if my brother wasn't such a big fan back in the day, I probably wouldn't have figured it out. Knights of the Old Republic. (Not that anyone asked, but I don't get to show off any kind of gaming knowledge very often.) ;)
Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

Rebranding to be video game sales because apparently Steam isn't the only player in town. Through the middle of next week, you can get Civilization VI from the Epic Game Store absolutely free. If you don't already have this game, I'd highly recommend it.
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Monty wrote:Through the middle of next week, you can get Civilization VI from the Epic Game Store absolutely free. If you don't already have this game, I'd highly recommend it.
I definitely grabbed it; can't download right now but absolutely no reason not to add it to your account to have access to it later!