Ask KnittingFun14 (N/Nini)

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Have you ever baked bread? Do you have any tips?
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

radgeek wrote:What is the best name you've given a sheep?
Probably Snowflake. She was white, pretty and delicate just like a snowflake. Though, I'll have to give some credit to my sister Astaire, for helping me come up with that name. \:D/
ByeByeBrownie wrote:What are some of your quirks?
That I go barefoot practically everywhere? I've never really thought about it :p
Danadelfos wrote:Do you like s'mores?
How can we best pray for you?
What are the cutest animals in the world?
1. Yes, I LOVE THEM. I'm actually going to be making marshmallows for s'mores again sometime here soon! \:D/
2. I'm not sure.
3. Lambs or puppies
Parakeet wrote:Have you ever baked bread? Do you have any tips?
Yes I have. I bake sourdough bread for the family regularly actually. I honestly don't think I know how to make bread well enough to give tips. I'd be more than happy to try to help though if someone as a specific question though. I feel like it's something I could still learn a lot more about.
I normally go by N on the chat, but it's actually short for...
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
You are not the sun. I am." -Pengwin
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

If you could visit any other state, which state would you visit?
If you could get any horse, what breed would you get and what would it look like?
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Danadelfos wrote:If you could visit any other state, which state would you visit?
If you could get any horse, what breed would you get and what would it look like?
1. Michigan
2. Palomino, and it'd look like Roy Rogers horse.
"No, John, I can't marry you. Why? Because my father won't let me. He says you're not good enough for me, John.
Yes you have big muscles and know how to run a farm, but I need a man that can give me the moon.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would the content be about?
I have the best signature ever!

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

In the market for a Reformers Unanimous Signature Banner

Blitz: You Americans are lost. As missionaries, we generally hate stereotypes.
Jelly: Was this meant to be ironic? ;)
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

radgeek wrote:If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would the content be about?
I actually already have one. \:D/ And the content is just me messing up, I mean, me playing my ukulele. :- I mainly have it for these monthly ukulele challenges I enter sometimes.
Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Top three favorite instruments?
Top three favorite beverages?
Surfing or snowboarding?
Life with God is not immunity from difficulties, but peace in difficulties. ~ C.S. Lewis
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

KnittingFun14 wrote:
radgeek wrote:If you were to start a YouTube channel, what would the content be about?
I actually already have one. \:D/ And the content is just me messing up, I mean, me playing my ukulele. :- I mainly have it for these monthly ukulele challenges I enter sometimes.
WHAAAT?
SEND. ME. LINK.

How are you like so good with making food at such a young age?
When did you start cooking and baking for the family?
How do you like gardening?
What do you have in your garden?
I like chocolate milk. - Cheese
#ForeverKitty
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

Kaida wrote:
KnittingFun14 wrote:
WHAAAT?
SEND. ME. LINK.
May I please have a link? (I did it politely and as a question.)
Which Avitar: The Last Airbender nation do you best belong in?

ToO mother of Merlin J. Marvin, iluvsns, ric, TKD, Alyssa, Garrett, ID4J and Monty and the other siblings that I've yet to find. ToO sister of Whitty Whit.

Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

radgeek wrote:May I please have a link? (I did it politely and as a question.)
*squints* I feel targeted. MAY I PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE HAVE A LINK?

Is that better mama radgeek?
#ForeverKitty
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Danadelfos wrote:Top three favorite instruments?
Top three favorite beverages?
Surfing or snowboarding?
1. Ukulele, guitar, and violin
2. Homemade dandelion root beer, lemonade, and hot chocolate
3. I haven't done either, but I'd like to try snowboarding.
Kaida wrote: How are you like so good with making food at such a young age?
When did you start cooking and baking for the family?
How do you like gardening?
What do you have in your garden?
1. I wouldn't say I'm really good at it but thank you! :D I guess it's just been a thing in my family. We all love to make food and I always found it very fun. When I was younger I'd even doubled up on school days so on the week days when my dad would work in the Bakery I could help him.
2. I've been "helping" with cooking/baking since I was like 7 maybe? I might of been more of a hindrance than a help then but yknow it's fun. Now the past several years I'm able to bake/cook without constant help from my sisters or mom. :p
3. I like it pretty well if there's not too much to do and I have help.
4. We have lots of herbs like basil, oregano, thyme, chives, rosemary sage, etc. And plants like tomato's, eggplants, peppers, radishes, rhubarb, lettuce, beets, onions, and soon we'll be planting squashes and some other plants I'm not all sure what they are.
radgeek wrote:
Which Avitar: The Last Airbender nation do you best belong in?
I did a quiz and it said Water Tribe so I guess that. Even though I didn't agree with half of what they said was part of my personality.

Kaida & Radgeek: Here's the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCth2zs ... SJg/videos
But my videos are really embarrassing though. The sound and video quality is awful, sometimes the camera wouldn't focus, lots of background noise, I messed up a lot, bad angles, I had weird facial expressions etc etc etc. Not at ALL professionally done. It's about as far as you can get from it. But that's it, for what it's worth. :anxious:
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

I love your Sound of Silence video! Great job!
How much is a ukulele and how hard is it to learn?
Have you made candles before?
Salt or Pepper?
What's your favorite beverage?
What are you doing right this very second?
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Kaida
Whale you be my friend?

Post by Kaida »

I love your When I'm Sixty Four video!
Thank you for sharing that!
What are some other songs you want to cover?
#ForeverKitty
ByeByeBrownie
I've been here a bit

Post by ByeByeBrownie »

Ahhh! I love your ukulele music! OMGoodness, THE WIPE OUT SONG!! Do you sing, too?
What's your favorite kind of bread?
Did you know that some people dip French fries in their milkshakes? Is that TOTALLY DISGUSTING, or is it an acceptable behavior?
Brownie has a knack
for writing superb haikus
she cannot be stopped
~Pengwin
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

Parakeet wrote:I love your Sound of Silence video! Great job!
How much is a ukulele and how hard is it to learn?
Have you made candles before?
Salt or Pepper?
What's your favorite beverage?
What are you doing right this very second?
Thank you!
1. A decent cheaper priced soprano ukulele is around 50. I got a pretty nice concert ukulele for 100 that I'm also happy with. Normally the more you spend the better ukulele but I'm happy with the ones I have. I guess it's different for everyone. I find it easier than when I tried to learn guitar. I think it's one of the easier instruments to learn in my opinion.
2. I haven't, but my mom has. I would like to though! That would be pretty neat.
3. I love both, but if I had to choose just one, then salt because you always have to have salt with food.
4. Homemade dandelion root beer
5. Typing. :D
Kaida wrote:I love your When I'm Sixty Four video!
Thank you for sharing that!
What are some other songs you want to cover?
Thank you!
What a Wonderful World, The Blues Shuffle, The Irish Washerwomen, Mr. Sandman, Stand by Me, Linus and Lucy, Ghost Riders in the Sky, and so many others haha
ByeByeBrownie wrote:Ahhh! I love your ukulele music! OMGoodness, THE WIPE OUT SONG!! Do you sing, too?
What's your favorite kind of bread?
Did you know that some people dip French fries in their milkshakes? Is that TOTALLY DISGUSTING, or is it an acceptable behavior?
Thank you! I wishhhh.... I don't think I can sing. My mom says otherwise... I like to sing, but I don't think I'm good at it. :p
My go-to bread would be Sourdough. But for something fancy then definitely Stollen bread. IT IS THE BEST. BREAD. EVER. I haven't had it in years but it was sooooo good when I had it that one time.
radgeek
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by radgeek »

If someone wanted to woo you with homemade food, what meal should they make?

Danadelfos
Lounge Fanatic
Lounge Fanatic

Post by Danadelfos »

Ahhhhh!! I love your sound of silence video. \:D/

What are your three favorite songs?
Who is your favorite artist?
What is your favorite emotion? And why?
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Can you teach me to knit? \:D/ I can actually crank out a scarf or washcloth, but I never figured out how to hold the needles right, so it's very laborious for me. :(
Last edited by Petrichor on Thu May 28, 2020 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parakeet

Post by Parakeet »

What's your favorite kind of flower?
When is the last time you sneezed?
Who did you hug last?
Did you have a good Memorial Day weekend?
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
KnittingFun14
Processing
Post by KnittingFun14 »

radgeek wrote:If someone wanted to woo you with homemade food, what meal should they make?
Hmm, I've never really thought about it before. Maybe pork with rosemary, sour cream and mustard on rice with green beans and carrots.
Danadelfos wrote:Ahhhhh!! I love your sound of silence video. \:D/

What are your three favorite songs?
Who is your favorite artist?
What is your favorite emotion? And why?
Thank you!
1. They change so much and I love a lot of songs but right now some of them are, In Christ Alone, Morning has Broken and What a Wonderful World
2. I don't really have just one I can pick to be my favorite, but I'll just name one of my many favorites. :p Peter, Paul and Mary
3. Joy. Because I like to be happy!
Petrichor wrote:Can you teach me to knit? \:D/ I can actually crank out a scarf or washcloth, but I never figured out how to hold the needles right, so it's very laborious for me. :(
I'd love to help anyone with knitting or crocheting in any way I can! \:D/ If you want, you can PM me and I could try to help you out. There's sooo many different methods of holding the needles but I'm sure we can figure out a way that'd work well for you!

If anyone has any type of questions with knitting or crocheting or just want to talk about that stuff feel free to PM me! \:D/ I might not always know the answers but maybe we'll at least get something figured out!
Parakeet wrote:What's your favorite kind of flower?
When is the last time you sneezed?
Who did you hug last?
Did you have a good Memorial Day weekend?
1. A rose!
2. Today when I was sweeping
3. If you mean in person, then my niece! I love her hugs and snuggles \:D/ If you mean in text (*hugs Keet*) then you! :D
4. Yes I did!
Last edited by KnittingFun14 on Sat May 30, 2020 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.