Animal Crossing New Horizons

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Animal Crossing New Horizons

Post by EK »

Who's taking part in the quarantine phenomenon of ascribing to capitalism with cute little animals? \:D/ It's pretty fun.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I remember way back when the old Animal Crossing was popular. I never played myself and remember my brother and sister being into it for a while. The new one looks like fun in the general way, though I don't expect to play it myself. If a game wasn't one I played on Super NES as a kid, I probably won't play it now either. ;)
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

I wants to play it... but I don't like participating in capitalistic phenomena (do do dododo). So yeah. :-

Plus I don't need another game for my obsessive brain to play all of the time. But I'm glad that you're enjoying it, EK! If I ever do give in to temptation I'll deffos let you know.

Is there an online component to the game? Like, can you play/work with other people or visit their places?? :anxious:

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;