Greetings from Irwin

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Greetings from Irwin

Post by Irwin »

How is everyone doing? The last time I posted on the ToO was in 2011, about 8.5 years ago :o. Since that time I graduated high school, graduated college and finished a master's degree! Now I'm applying for further graduate work.

In high school I was lonely and awkward and so I hung out on the ToO for camaraderie and fun. I often felt out of place as someone who went to public school and didn't grow up in a super-conservative environment ;) I was also an administrator and active contributor to AIOWiki. I haven't listened to a lot of AIO since the 2008 hiatus, but all of my "AIO stuff" is still in my basement. I took a break from internet forums when it was clear I should spend more time in real life.

Who is still here? I remember the oldies like Catspaw, EK, Top, JIA, LizzeG, Trent and bookworm. Some of my contemporaries were 31899, Peachy, King Butter Turtle, KODY 105, Eugene and of course the ever-physically mature American Eagle. What does everyone do in adulthood? I've never meet any ToOers in real life, but I live in Michigan now \:D/
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Hello! I am a new regular around here and Catspaw, Top, and bookworm are all still kicking.
Resident JRPG nut
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Irwin, it's awesome that you came by! It sounds like you've had a busy eight years! Congrats on all your education and what sounds like a pretty good life. :D
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

Great to hear from you Irwin!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Man, I've missed having you around, Irwin! I can't believe it's been that long. Wow. I'm glad to hear you've been keeping busy though. =D
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Irwin! Oh, wow! Oh, wow! \:D/

Good to have you back on the ToO. I'm still around, just not as much anymore. I hope you listen to some of the post-hiatus episodes of AIO soon. There have been some really great episodes these last 10 years.

Congrats on getting your master's degree! =D>
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I can't believe I missed Irwin's return. I even got a shout-out. :(

Irwin, yo. Hope you're crushing it in the real world still.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Irwin was just too early to the reunion. :(
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Eugene
Official Brainiac
Official Brainiac

Post by Eugene »

Oh man, I missed this thread too! How's that possible. :anxious:

Hey, Irwin!! You were one of my first ToO friends and got me into making sigs/avys/etc as well as running Jeopardy and stuffs. It was a fun time! \:D/ I hope that you're doing well and keeping safe. Don't be a complete stranger! ;)

"Don't fuss with me." WHY;