Undertale

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Undertale

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

I didn't see a topic for this game, so I'll do it myself.
THIS GAME IS AMAZING! Easily in my top 3 indies along with Hollow Knight and Shovel Knight.
It is incredibly written and dome, subverting practically every RPG trope and the characters! They are perfect. And the fights are amazing, in particular Asriel Dreemur, Sans, Undyne the Undying, Mad Dummy, Muffet, and so many more! I could rant about this game for hours and still have more to talk about it.
Well, what did y'all think bout Undertale?
Resident JRPG nut
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I got it on sale but haven't played it yet, as seen on my status with Persona 5.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I’m thinking I may pick it up, there’s a sequel coming soon or something right? It looks like a great release especially for switch.
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

it's an alternate universe actually,but yes, get it. it's worth every penny.
Resident JRPG nut
xiao
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by xiao »

This game is amazing, as is Shovel Knight and Hollow Knight like you mentioned. I just beat the last campaign of Shovel Knight (King of Cards) and now I feel empty inside...

Silksong looks really cool though, I’m excited for that, whenever it ends up releasing
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

I got on the bandwagon for this game really late, I think it was last November? Anyway, it was a great experience!
Only played the game twice though. The first time I didn't want to kill anyone (because I had heard it was possible to finish the game without killing anyone) but I didn't know how to get past Toriel without murdering her... :( So after finishing the neutral ending, I restarted, did my pacifist run, and refused to restart again after that. I just wanted everyone to be happy and live their lives... I'm such a sap. :P

'Course, I couldn't resist watching other people playing through the genocide runs, and lived vicariously through their merciless slaughter... So in the end, who is the real monster...? *Smaug stares into the middle distance, Flower's cruel but apt taunts playing through her mind*
One benefit of being late to the party is enjoying all the amazing fanworks the fanbase have produced! Seriously, fanfics, fanarts, fan videos, spin offs, mini-games, webcomics... It's amazing how talented these people are. :mad: