Post the last AIO episode you listened to!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

"Worth It", after running through an Olivia arc mini-marathon on Oneplace. It's one of the best Imagination Station episodes they've done in years.
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

I listened to Natural Born Leader earlier today. I thought it was interesting that Charles VanHorn still decided to run for student council after he confessed he had no idea what the student council even did. I'm glad that the writers chose to make the other characters understanding once they realized the situation. I feel like that could easily lead to bullying from other students in real life. Jared seemed relatively normal in this one and I loved Sarah's quips abut KGB squirrels. Anyways, I find the episode quite relevant for today. It's not like real politicians propped up a clueless leader with an unfortunate mental disorder. :offtopic:

If KGB squirrels do exist in Odyssey, could they be behind Connie's car alarm going off in Wooton's Broken Pencil Show? :-k
*Gets violently silenced by KBG squirrels.*
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TheDinosaurPlanet
Processing
Post by TheDinosaurPlanet »

David and Absalom, Part 1. I'm glad Odyssey decided to cover this usually forgotten part of the life of David.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TOO!

Other places are okay
And some are fine
But as far as hometowns go
Well, Odyssey is mine
Oh, it's the place to be
I'm sure you will agree
Have you ever been to Odyssey?
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Very Best of Friends
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Patterson
Tallying up

Post by Patterson »

I listened to The Mystery of the Clock Tower the other day in the car. Having a little bit of computer knowledge(I was driving to a windows exam that day, flunked it btw), I thought it was weird that Eugene didn't mention checking the NTP (Network Time Protocol) server. Other than that, I really liked hearing the episode again.
"Patterson! You're alive!" "No, I'm not Patterson. I'm his uh... brother, uh... Shmatterson!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PinkIsNotMyColor
Hexadecimal teenager
Post by PinkIsNotMyColor »

I just listened to the “fast and the ridiculous” :D
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to "Scales of Justice" and "Harlow Doyle, Private Eye" today. Classic! :lol:
Bananareader
Gold Member
Post by Bananareader »

The Last episode I listened to was "Truth,Trivia,and Trina".
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I listened to "The Perfect Witness" part 3 (I listened to the other two parts last week.) Good times! I hadn't heard it in a while but I've heard it so many times that a lot of the lines were still very familiar.

Bananareader, that's a great episode! :D
PinkIsNotMyColor
Hexadecimal teenager
Post by PinkIsNotMyColor »

I last listened to With a Little Help From My Friends with my Grandma.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Time Has Come
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just caught up on the new album (75: The Best is Yet to Come").