Michael's Mishaps and Missions (MMAM)

Volume 1 available for free! Subscribe to frequently receive new volumes! More info inside

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Michael's Mishaps and Missions (MMAM)

Post by Parakeet »

Hey there! I'm writing a book but I'm separating them into Volumes. Here is Volume 1 for free! If you like it keep reading for information on how to read more! Here goes:

I know I'm not good at determining feelings, but I could tell Krysta was mad. Very, very mad. Now I just had to figure out what I did wrong this time.
"Well?" She demanded.
Oh, no. I had zoned out again. I decided to make an intelligent statement that meant I cared about her but accidentally started daydreaming.
"Um... what?"
"Ugh!" She stomped away down the school hallway to her locker. My only talent seems to be wrecking things with my overactive imagination. I sighed, staring after her, then picked up my backpack and headed for my own locker. Before I could retrieve my science essay on atoms, however, the bell rang, signaling my next class was in five minutes. Great. Now my imagination has not only made my best friend mad at me, but it also caused me to be late for science class, which is at the other end of my huge school and is taught by the ever strict Mr. Danton. As I rushed down the hall, I heard someone call my name.
"Hey, Michael! What's up?" I turned. It was Clumsy Cal, as he was known by most people. He was rushing to catch up to me, and as he did so, he accidentally dropped a handful of pencils and tripped three people with his neon green sneakers (hence the nickname). Although he had caused chaos only moments before, he was still grinning as he caught up to me.
"Hey, Cal." I replied. Cal is my other best friend and my science partner this week. We walked together into the classroom, where Mr. Danton was collecting homework. We hurriedly sat at our desks and pulled out our homework just as he got to my desk. He silently accepted my homework, but asked me to be more punctual next time. When the bell finally rang, everyone stampeded out the door, eager to get home. Cal, who lives thirty minutes walking distance from the school, galumphed to the bus while I trudged to the sidewalk. I live ten minutes away if I walk home, but five if I run. My mood tempted me to walk, but I knew my ten year old sister would want me to be home as soon as possible. She hates coming home to an empty house (my dad is in Scotland for a work trip and my mom works at a bank until five). So, I jogged home. As I waved at the neighbors' adorable dog who was yapping his head off, I decided I'd share a couple Oreos with Zoey (my sister). Panting, I headed up the driveway and reached for the house keys. Once I reached the front door, I stopped short, and I immediately knew something was very, very wrong.

So, what did you think? Feedback is needed please :) If you want to find out what happens next, Volume 2 will be released shortly (I'll announce it here) and you can send me $5 with mmam2 in the message part. This way I know you're not just giving me money and I'll be able to PM it to you.

In the future you will be able to PM me saying (for example) mmam5 or mmam22 (depending on which volume you would like). Does this make any sense? Okay I hope it does and volume 2 will be released soon! It will be announced here so don't miss it :D thanks guys!! \:D/
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

Nice story Parakeet, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. :)
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Connie G.
I'm a teapot

Post by Connie G. »

Ah, this is good, now you have me curious :P
I have learned to kiss the wave that throws me against the rock of ages. ~C.H. Spurgeon
hello and Where are all the hot people? ~Penguin
Parakeet
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Parakeet »

Yay, thanks guys!
as soon as the next volume is ready, I'll announce it here and send it to everyone who pre-orders one \:D/ :D

-- February 25th, 2017, 12:33 pm --

ATTENTION: Special announcement!
Michael's Mishaps and Missions, Volume 2, is now available! Simply send me $5 ToO cash with MMAM2 in the notes to read it! \:D/ 8-) :lol:
Don't you
remember
the SNOWFLAKES.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

It's pretty good. I have a few problems with some stuff, however its still pretty good.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Kathy0
OK

Post by Kathy0 »

Blitz you tend to have problems with everything. ;) ANYWAY, I want one!!!! I cant wait to get mine! You are very talented my dear.