The Punctuation Shop

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

What all special characters do you have? Do you have any of the weird statistic symbols that are difficult to find? :mad:
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Arkán Dreamwalker wrote:Is a backslash priced the same as a forward slash?
At least for the time being. If availability changes in the future I might have to adjust prices.
Isaiah the Ox wrote:What all special characters do you have? Do you have any of the weird statistic symbols that are difficult to find? :mad:
I can get you pretty much anything one way or another. :yes:
"And the fire with all the strength it hath."
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Hypothetically if I wanted to write, "Jesus is Lord!" in Aramic, Chinese, and Greek, what's stopping me from using Google Translate?
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

Dredge wrote:Hypothetically if I wanted to write, "Jesus is Lord!" in Aramic, Chinese, and Greek, what's stopping me from using Google Translate?
Nothing. My shop doesn't purport to be the only source of punctuation. It's a specialty store with merchandise best suited for gifts and special occasions. Also, alphabets aren't really punctuation, but if you want to buy them as special characters, that's fine.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

I already posses several tildes (note my username). What is the benefit of your tildes vs. the generic ones that come standard on most OS's? I am considering purchasing more, as I am currently in low supply.
Last edited by ~JCGJ~ on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec
Tallying up

Post by shnoodlec »

I was wondering if you have some sort of deal for ellipsis? Do I have to buy three periods or is there a specific price for ellipsis?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. now enjoying an era of peace between the Monkeys and Vampires. permanent n00b. Q&A thread HERE. come find me on the ToO chat if you dare.
Monty_Whittaker
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Monty_Whittaker »

Take your business to my shop which has all this plus more, so visit http://thetoo.com/viewtopic.php?nomobil ... 1#p1141471 for more punctuation.

(shameless plug)
Resident JRPG nut
Tea Ess
Animatronic

Post by Tea Ess »

shnoodlec wrote:I was wondering if you have some sort of deal for ellipsis? Do I have to buy three periods or is there a specific price for ellipsis?
Thanks for bringing this to our attention! You have been awarded a voucher for $2.50 to spend on any store items, exempting asterisks. Ellipsis are now available for purchase. \:D/

SPRING DISCOUNTS: Ellipsis, Tildes, and Carets are all 15% off. Anyone who became a citizen of the Town in the spring is eligible for 20¢ off orders $1.75 or more.

*clanging pots* Get your spring discounts, people, get your spring discounts!