Question for the head of The Odyssey News!

The place for all those "Questions for this fascinating user" threads so they're all in one place!
Dredge
Classic

Question for the head of The Odyssey News!

Post by Dredge »

Hello, I am SimplyDredge. Earlier this month I founded the Odyssey News, which delivers edgy and bold yet respectful and light commentary on events inside the ToO. We will publish our first episode at 8:00 PM on August 1st, covering the election.

In American politics I am considered an extreme right-wing Tea Party activist, here I'd be considered Labour due to my views on changing the overall makeup of the site. These views defined my long and absolutely fruitless political dabbling here.

Feel free to AMA (ask me anything) but I'm primarily here to talk about the News. All questions get answered, no matter how rude or how deep they are. I will comment on your page if the answer has one word.

So, let's get together and talk.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
MericaBlog is the new joint Tumblr used by me and a couple friends.
GJ
Pilgrim

Post by GJ »

If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you be content living without?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
What inspired you to begin writing this newspaper?
Would you consider yourself to be optimistic or pessimistic?
What would you consider to be one of the greatest strengths of your personality?
Who are the politicians you respect?
"To know whether truth is actually true or just an imposter, give it some licorice." -Wooton Basset
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

GJFH wrote:If you had to lose one of your five senses, which would you be content living without?
Are you more introverted or extroverted?
What inspired you to begin writing this newspaper?
Would you consider yourself to be optimistic or pessimistic?
What would you consider to be one of the greatest strengths of your personality?
Who are the politicians you respect?
1. My sense of smell. Hey, I'm in New York.
2. Definitely extroverted.
3. A love for the ToO and an interest in the truth.
4. Ask me that after Trump wins a debate... :mrgreen:
5. I dunno. It's really not for me to say...
6. Respect? I'd say I have alot of respect for Nikki Haley. And Mike Pence. And even Wendy Long.
"The trouble with our liberal friends is not ignorance. It's that they know so much that isn't so." ---President Ronald Reagan
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

Do you think Trump won the debate?
Dredge
Classic

Post by Dredge »

Moontide wrote:Do you think Trump won the debate?
Unless I missed something, he most certainly did not. He must improve dramatically next time! He was O.K., but Hillary was the difference between a Nissan and a Chrysler.