Pokémon Go

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

BUMPING because Pokémon GO Fest is this weekend \:D/ anyone else still playing??
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
bookworm
ToO Historian
ToO Historian

Post by bookworm »

My friend's dad is! :lol: I was surprised he got into it in the first place back when he first did, but it was so they could play together when they were out walking back when it was new, so I got it; I'm more surprised that he's kept playing to at least some extent all the way to now.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Hah! Good for him.
bookworm wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 3:11 pmI'm more surprised that he's kept playing to at least some extent all the way to now.
You naysayer you. It's so fun! I power-walk a couple of miles whenever I play, so it's a good workout. New Pokémon are released pretty consistently, including tomorrow, so as the song says. . .gotta catch em all \:D/

EDIT: Termite did not, in fact, catch em all, as she tapped out after 8 miles of walking because she just HAD to choose the exploration track instead of battling or catching. sheesh. past Termite, what were you thinking?? future Termite's legs are done for.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein