Diep.io - agar.io but with tanks

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Diep.io - agar.io but with tanks

Post by Moontide »

Diep.io is a game sort of like agar.io except with "tanks". Instead just having being a cell, the player is a tank with a gun. Diep.io has more RPG-like elements. As you shoot things, you can choose in what way you level up. For example, you can choose between faster bullets or more hitpoints. Also, if you press TAB on the start page, you can switch modes including a domination where there are two teams that try to dominate the map, by capturing all the capture points.
E II
Animatronic
Post by E II »

This game is very fun in my opinion, but I still prefer agar.io personally. Mostly because I'm good at agar and I'm not good at diep :(
I am confused
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

There is also Slither.io which is very very close to agar.io only (I think) a little bit better. Though, I can never play it because my internet is soooo stinkin' slooowww. :x
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Moontide
No way I broke the window

Post by Moontide »

This game is very fun in my opinion, but I still prefer agar.io personally. Mostly because I'm good at agar and I'm not good at diep :(
If you play team mode in diep, then you can just hang out in your teams side of the board until you are fully levelled which makes it easier.