trouble coping with things..

Share your prayer requests here.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

trouble coping with things..

Post by snubs »

There's been a lot going on with me the past while. It's part of the reason I, for the most part, disappeared earlier this month and late last month. For years things have been going up and down.. and right now, I am in a down.

For the past several days/week I've been in a lot of pain with my upper back and neck, and now with my jaw/sides of my head/face (I'm wondering if I have TMJ or something). Anyway, I'm having a lot of trouble coping with the almost never ceasing pain. It's just wearing me very thin. I also struggle with a lot of anxiety and this is just making my anxiety worse.

Prayer would be appreciated that I can find some kind of relief (from the pain and anxiety). I'll be going to the dentist (hopefully) within the next couple weeks and then the doctor sometime after that (but it could be a month or so).

Prayer that I can learn to trust God more and not worry and stress about things so much would be greatly appreciated as well.
Countess
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Countess »

Awwww snubssss *gives snubs a hug*

I'll definitely be praying for you. :yes:
Pianoman
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Pianoman »

:hug: snuuuuuuuubs. You'll be in my prayers.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks you two. =) And thank you to those who messaged me personally. I really needed the encouragement.

Your prayers are appreciated muchly.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Paula
insert dash here

Post by Paula »

Snubs thank you so much for sharing. A few of my friends would hide stuff that they were struggling with from me and so I felt bad that I couldn't you know be there for them, but I'll seriously be praying for you! Being Easter, it's just a reminder that the devil has already lost! Christ has won so the battle is now against a shamed and defeated foe! Anyway...Hang in there :hug:
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
#pPodPartnersWithPenguin
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thank you for your prayers and encouragement, Paula. :hug:

I've been doing a lot better lately. So it's much easier to function. Not totally healed, but better. =] Still haven't been able to go to the doctor yet, but hopefully next month I will.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |