He's Here!

Baby Elijah James

At the Second Church of Odyssey you'll find different ways of expressing your beliefs, finding prayer support or being encouraged through regular devotionals.
Eiram
OK

He's Here!

Post by Eiram »

He's finally here, and 12 days late at that. He was born on September 5th, at 2:49 PM. Figures that he'd wait till labor day. LOL! He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and was 21 inches long. He's gourgus. The link has some pics. The camera's dead right now but I hope to get some more pics up soon! He's got bright red hair and beautiful blue eyes. Both of us are healthy and happy. Though I'd be happier with a little more sleep lol!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/psalm16verse11/my_photos
Save the Duckies! Quack! Quack!
Elijah James ~ September 5th, 2005
Zoë Anne Marie ~ April 11th, 2007
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Congratulations! He is gorgeous. :)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Congratulations! I am so glad that you are both healthy! How is your step dad doing with it all?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Yay!!!! w00t! A new dude has been bornm into this world to serve and protect in the line of duty against ham!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Congratulations, Eiram!! I've been praying for you! I'm so glad that everything went well! He is so cute! And, I love the name Elijah! Give him a kiss from me, and say hi from Aunt EC/happysmiler! ;)
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Yay! The duckie liberation forces have attained a new member with the "power of cute!"
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

I'm soo happy for you Eiram!!!! Praise the Lord! Your baby is soo cute! \:D/
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

Congrats Eiram. He's adorable. You have been in my prayers. i'm glad everything is going well (other than sleep lol) Keep us posted. Congrats and God bless

JF
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

That's wonderful, Eiram! I'm glad he's finally here, and he is adorable!!!!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Oh, congratulations, Eiram! That's great that he was finally born, and I like the name, too! \:D/

He is really cute! I hope that you manage to get some sleep - he might be cuter when he's sleeping than crying. ;)
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Congratulations Eiram! =D> Thanks for sharing those pictures with us! O:)
Frodo
Classic

Post by Frodo »

awwww
Priscilla

<><
Mary Anne Ryan
OK

Post by Mary Anne Ryan »

oh, How cute. I am glad you both got through it all ok. He is a cutie! Get some rest darling and give him lots of kisses.

~Nell
Mary Anne Ryan

Second Generation detective.

Have faith in God, and Tie down your Camels
Carolita
I'm not Gabe
Location: the small fraction of time between normal hectic life and mega hectic college

Post by Carolita »

Praise God!! Congratulations!!! O:)
ajamj
Older Than Dirt
Older Than Dirt

Post by ajamj »

God Bless you and little Elijah! (My sons name also!) The joy that is in store for you is endless!
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

*gasp* I'm... LATE! :o

:D

Congratulations!!! :D Make sure he knows his Duckie rules! ;) :p And make sure he knows you're the queen of all duckies! =D>
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Sunday
Popsicle kid

Post by Sunday »

Congratuations! I'm so glad that everything went okay. :D Be sure to tell Elijah how much we prayed for him and his mama!
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:Yay! The duckie liberation forces have attained a new member with the "power of cute!"
YESH! hes been equiped!
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

So cute! And that duckie thing is nice, too! ;) But that picture is adorable! \:D/