My YouTube Channel

hope this is the right place for this

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

My YouTube Channel

Post by Shennifer »

So I've started posting videos online, on my YouTube Channel.

just thought I'd share them here too :) like and subscribe if you can

https://youtu.be/aHaXYCLgQR4

https://youtu.be/c-P4ldkRzKY

Till the end of the line.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Hey Shennifer, I kept forgetting to actually check our your videos, and finally watched today. It sounds like you have some fun ideas for what you're going to be talking about! Yay for self-proclaimed huge fangirls! :D You've shared some really interesting art project pieces over the years, and I can see this being a nice platform to share more about your process and projects. :yes:
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Catspaw wrote:Hey Shennifer, I kept forgetting to actually check our your videos, and finally watched today. It sounds like you have some fun ideas for what you're going to be talking about! Yay for self-proclaimed huge fangirls! :D You've shared some really interesting art project pieces over the years, and I can see this being a nice platform to share more about your process and projects. :yes:
aw, thank you! \:D/ that's really nice to hear.
Fangirls unite! 8-)

I stopped posting updates here because no one was commenting, but maybe I'll keep on just in case

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm far from an expert, but I think it can take a while sometimes with a Youtube channel for people to know about it and get used to go to watch your specific stuff. Keep sharing the links and maybe even ask friends if they have a topic suggestion so you can say, "Hey, I talked about your idea." Then they have to go watch it and tell other people! ;)
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I'll definitely keep that in mind :)

here's my latest:

https://youtu.be/4flMGVLxkaI

--

here's my review of the last episode of season 3

I'm not quite sure how to put the actual video here, and not just the link

Added the video for ya ~The Doctor

--

--

Here's my next video :)

--

like and subscribe :)

--

two more reviews to go (if I remember right)

:)

Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

If you're doing all the Christmas specials, you have six more: The End of Time, A Christmas Carol, The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe, The Snowmen, Time of the Doctor, and Last Christmas. =P

I'm going to set aside some time soon to binge watch these videos, I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions. ;)
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

thanks for commenting and for being willing to watch them. just a warning that I don't remember all the details of every episode, so it's basically just my musings on what I remember.
I forgot about Time of the Doctor, I'll add that in.

btw, I'm not doing End of Time, just because that's a two parter and it didn't all air on Christmas, so I'm skipping that one. Also, I only have so much time, so there's that.

--

I skipped the End of Time parts 1 and 2 because I want to save them for another video

--

more reviews coming up soon. Hope ya'll are having a wonderful, Whovian Christmas :)

--

I messed up the titles, so I thought I'd repost this. It's the correct one now, The Snowmen review, not The Time of the Doctor

thanks for understanding!

--

bit late on some of these, so sorry about that

--

latest one comes tomorrow, with a special guest!
and I don't mean how we see River Song
--

I posted this in the Life, Life thread, but I thought I'd make it more obvious.

It was wonderful having my sister home, and be able to hang out and have fun (and eat some candy)