Dreams

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

*jumps on Catspaw for not liking the Chicago Blackhawks* :boohoo:

I had a dream last night with bookworm in it... and I think Top was there, but I dunno. There were a few other ToO'ers too, but I don't know who they were, except that they were from this board. Anyway, I don't remember much, but we were all meeting in some random location.. a lodge of some sort, and it was snowing out. bookworm's car was working (I don't think?) and he was telling me about it. He was also telling me about his job and the different things he did. It was a bit random because it's rare that I have ToO'ers invading my dreams =p
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I haven't had a dream about ToO people in years and years but I remember having one like that... just a bunch of us in some kind of cheap rec room that you might rent out for a family reunion or something. But like... I knew a few people but mostly they were just strangers and everyone was uncomfortable. >_>
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

*bump*

I've been having weird dreams lately. I rarely remember my dreams when I wake up, at least not for more than a few seconds. Two days ago I woke up thinking I had been bitten by a snake by the ocean and in that half-asleep half-awake state, even thought I felt where it had bit me on the foot. Weird!
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Probably because I keep my pet snake at your house.
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

I had a dream the other night that my sister gave me a gift basket of toothpaste and toilet paper for my birthday. I say dream, but it felt more like a nightmare at the time.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

The Top Crusader wrote:Probably because I keep my pet snake at your house.
That does explain a lot... :anxious:

Haha, Petrichor, that's so funny! I've never had a dream ( or a gift) like that, but what a hilariously odd dream!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

I had just had to share about a dream I just had. This dream was inception upon inception within a dream. I woke up THREE TIMES in one dream! THREE! Here is the very convoluted dream plot line:

First, I was at my old house, hanging with my oldest brother and two of my younger siblings. We were in my old fire place room. They were talking about something not important; I was bored so I was going around the room getting into weird positions. I eventually got stuck upside down and then needed help to get out. Once I was out, we decided to go for a drive. My brother is somewhat of a daredevil so we were going pretty fast. We eventually hit something and go spinning out. Pretty serious accident. I was fine, wasn't sure of my siblings. Somehow my 2nd oldest brother showed up there as well. I helped someone get their car keys working for their car(a classmate from college actually<very strange>. Then I got back in my car and woke up.

When I awoke I was in my bed in my old house again. I realized that I was awake but I couldn't open my eyes. This happens to me relatively frequently in dreams. I try my hardest but I just can't get them open. I eventually just decide to go back to bed, I do and start dreaming again.

In this dream I am leading a retreat for a bunch of middle schoolers, I start explaining my WILD first dream to them without realizing I am still in a dream state. It takes forever to explain this dream to them because I am repeatedly interrupted. For some reason the retreat kept on going while I was telling the story so our typical prayer time had started but I hadn't finished the story. So I quietly and quickly finished it leaving out the details. Then after a few inconsequential things, I wake up!

In the real world I was so incredibly disoriented. I was and still am confused about reality and how that even happened.

By far the weirdest dream experience I have ever had.
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, you win for weirdest dream-within-a-dream-within-a-dream-within-an-I-lost-count.... ;)
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

\:D/

I am unsure if this current reality is even really real. lol
:lol:
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Haha, I woke up this morning thinking, "Well that was a weird dream" and blamed Jehoshaphat for it for posting in this thread ;) and by now I don't have the slightest idea what the dream was about!
Petrichor
Popsicle kid

Post by Petrichor »

Petrichor wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm I had a dream the other night that my sister gave me a gift basket of toothpaste and toilet paper for my birthday. I say dream, but it felt more like a nightmare at the time.
I think my subconscious predicted 2020.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Petrichor wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:24 pm
Petrichor wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:29 pm I had a dream the other night that my sister gave me a gift basket of toothpaste and toilet paper for my birthday. I say dream, but it felt more like a nightmare at the time.
I think my subconscious predicted 2020.
Oh dear, you might be right. I don't know if I want to hear about your future dreams or not. ;) - From Feb. 9, 2022

BUMP:

I had such a weird dream a couple of nights ago. I often forget my dreams but this one stayed with me after I woke up. I was at the grocery store I used to work at (where I worked through high school, college, and beyond, even after I had a different job, until the store closed). I was at the customer service counter and talking to coworkers when I realized I forgot my purse in the car so I went out to my car but saw that the back door was open and my car was ruined. It was sunk partly into the ground and wrecked. A coworker came up and said it might be fixable unless the dairy convertor was crushed and he looked at the top of my car and shook his head and said it was wrecked for good. I went inside to call my dad because my CAA card and cell phone were in my missing (crushed?) purse but then the employee area was totally different than the actual one and I went into a new room and there were lots of people coming in for a meeting so I had to leave. I went outside and saw my dad walking across the parking lot...and then I woke up to a text from my dad and I was just lying in bed thinking about what a weird dream it was.

I can't imagine there's any deep meaning for my life in such an odd dream. It was just so weird that I thought I had to post it in this thread! I've had many cashiering dreams over the years where I'm trying to keep up and just keep checking stuff through or where I'm worried stuff will get caught in the belt or stuff like that, but never anything like this that I remember.