Time is of the Essence

The sequel is better than the original

"Books? You want books?! Ha! We've got books on hairy otters, on onions and on mars! All the fungus you could care for, plus, three triple zillion stars. We've got books on flossing teeth, plus three books on tossing sheep. If we spent our lives just counting books, we'd never get to sleep!" -Leopold the Librarian ("The Great Wishy Woz")
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Time is of the Essence

Post by Woody »

Hello there, all of you ToOers! A bit late on the announcement, but I'm happy to say that the sequel to my book is now out! It's called Time is of the Essence, and it's the second book in a trilogy. Here's the cover art(Made by our very own Blessed Cheesemaker) and description:

With Professor Hammack behind bars, the McFarlands thought they'd finally be free. But the past has a way of catching up to you, especially if you're a retired FBI agent. After several attempts are made on his life, Jonathon McFarland is convinced he must help the FBI find out which of their own top scientists is the inventor of the second impossible device, in order to protect himself, his sons, and the world.
Personally, I think this one turned out much better than Book 1. But I'll leave that for you to decide! Book 2 is available on Amazon, Kindle, and Createspace. Oh, and don't read them out of order. Nothing will make sense. =P
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!